- Not just depth, but breadth
- Exciting Work News: New Job!
- Redesign: Fitness for Every Body
- Valuable Business Partnerships
I realize I completely failed the weekly drawing commitment and maybe I should have set a more realistic goal. I am willing to recommit to a monthly drawing which will be more attainable for me as my client work has to be priority.
Thoughts on why I failed my original goal and commitment:
1. A week is too short to produce work I want to create. I was rushing through my drawings producing a lot, but not quality and not focusing on what I want to improve. I want to focus on light and shadow, line quality and experimenting with my drawings.
2. My client work really picked up and Clients are my priority. I have to focus on deadlines and creating quality work for them.
Hopefully, I will be able to stick with my new monthly commitment and focus on the techniques I want to improve and create drawings that show improvement.